Thursday, April 30, 2015

Imitating Bus Announcements While Bicycling to Braintree Station

When I go to Boston for bike rides around the city, first thing I do in the morning is ride my bike all the way from Brockton to Braintree Station and board the Red Line. As I go along, I like to imitate the bus announcements from MBTA Bus route 230 Quincy Center Station via Braintree Station. Imitating the bus stop announcements makes the time pass more quickly. Not only that, I imitate the bus stop announcements as I go along on the bike ’cause it’s fun since I know all the announcements from bus route 230 by heart.
Video Rating: 5 / 5

The post Imitating Bus Announcements While Bicycling to Braintree Station appeared first on Lawyer Reviews MA.



from Lawyer Reviews MA http://ift.tt/1GANbhC
via Law

No comments:

Post a Comment