Monday, April 27, 2015

Collaborative Divorce Attorney Marc Grimaldi Fort Dix, NJ (866) 487-5153 New Jersey

Collaborative Divorce Attorney Marc Grimaldi Fort Dix, NJ (866) 487-5153 New Jersey

Call us toll free: (866) 487-5153

http://ift.tt/1l6FQ4s

If you are seriously considering the possibility of getting divorced in New Jersey and are seeking answers to questions about your unique situation you have come to the right place. For nearly twenty years I have dedicated my entire practice exclusively to the areas of family law and mediation. Although a majority of divorces are litigated in New Jersey as opposed to mediated- the rate of satisfaction is much higher among those who select the mediation or the collaborative divorce process. Regardless of whether your case is mediated or litigated I dedicate the time necessary to learn the intricacies of your case and educate you on the divorce laws in New Jersey as they pertain to your case. I also work with you to design a legal strategy customized to your unique situation. You can call me at the number listed below to schedule a consultation. I look forward to speaking with you and hope I can help.

The post Collaborative Divorce Attorney Marc Grimaldi Fort Dix, NJ (866) 487-5153 New Jersey appeared first on Lawyer Reviews MA.



from Lawyer Reviews MA http://ift.tt/1zhTMAK
via Law

No comments:

Post a Comment